lauren conrad dress


Lauren Conrad said the little pink dress, with a pair of skinny jeans and blazeradalah important items in every girls wardrobe.

The former Hills star - who has released his fashion style of the book - believe that by having the pieces women will always have something to look back if they can not find anything to wear.

He said, "Every girl should have a little pink dress, a great boyfriend blazer and a pair of skinny jeans in their wardrobe."

Conrad suggested the following fashion himself and said he could not live without a little pink dress McCartney because it is very versatile. He said, "I'm black Stella McCartney dress is not short on the shelf, I had my tailor turn it into a mini I've been using them with classic pearl strand, paired with tights and a blazer, and bottom. Shrink leather jacket with gladiator heels The dress looks so a lot .. "

Speaking about skinny jeans, Lauren says, "They may not be for everyone, but they definitely my go-to cut I wear a tank top and sandals, or tucked into boots with lots of layers .."

















lauren conrad clothing

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama