lauren conrad book styleo my friend borrowed this book from the libary and then she borrowed it to me, because I love Lauren Conrad's style and I wanted to read it. In the book she talks about basic stuff and how importent it is to have basic clothes, and the way you can style is and so on. There is allot more in the book about other things.I just think its a great book, It's not that great, because allot of those information I got I already knew. But for those who just now got started in fashion and is having allot of trouble in finding around in these stores and just don't know what she needs, you should read this book, it may help you and make it less stressfull. It also talks about hair, makeup and traveling, how to make your suitcase.

new lauren conrad style book

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama